*Yep, that's me after finishing the 2010 LA Marathon!!*
*I was the Energizer bunny making my way through the whole course because I knew I can do it! There was pain; I won't lie, but I wanted to finish and it felt great to do so! What an accomplishment!! I accomplished 2 things that day that I wanted to for sure: finishing under 8 hours & getting half half way done with the marathon (13 miles) before noon. My time that I finished the marathon in was: 7 hours, 42 minues & 18 seconds (07:42:18).*My Facebook status on Sunday, March 21, 2010 that night at 6:58pm:
I SURVIVED the LA Marathon & had a blast doing so!! What an experience!! ♥
The responses to it:
Millie Brache, Judy Barringer, Emily Crase like this.
Tracie Meister: I am so happy for you!! I was thinking about you all morning!:)
March 21 at 7:00pm
Paula Koren: I'm proud of you Joy! You worked hard and it paid off! How was it? Will you do it next year?
March 21 at 7:05pm
Melyndee Butterfield: Awesome! Id chat about it, but my battery's about to die! Sorry. :( I'm so proud of you, Joy!
March 21 at 7:45pm
Melyndee Butterfield:
I was thinking about you this morning too. :)
March 21 at 7:45pm
Bonnie Whipp: Joyful you are amazing . I am very proud of you. Vikki and I had a great time watching you finish the L.A Marathon with a strong finish. Way to go girl...
March 21 at 8:11pm
Millie Brache: Congratulations Joy you did it! what a great accomplishment!
March 22 at 10:35am
No comments:
Post a Comment