Friday, April 2, 2010

Congratory thanks!

On Sunday, March 21, 2010, I participated in the LA Marathon where I completed all 26.2 Miles. I had two really good friends that were able to make it out there at the finish line in Santa Monica to cheer me on as I crossed the finish line as well as many others who cheered me on from their homes that had me on their minds during the marathon that I ran. I'm SO thankful for my friends because they are simply AMAZING! *This is my absolute favorite picture that I took with Bonnie and Vikki that day! It makes me cry everytime I look at it because they both mean so much to me and I'm thankful that they were able to come out and cheer for me that day! It meant a lot to me that they did. I just feel so blessed to know and to call them my friends* :)*Bonnie and Me*
*Me and Vikki*
*Thanks for coming out you guys!! It meant so much.*

No comments: