Thursday, April 15, 2010

Heads Up on this Blog

When I first started this blog, the main reason for it was to document & record my training/progress as I trained for the marathon I just did a little over a month ago on March 21 and it was strictly for running only. I wanted to be able to come back and see (be amazed too!) what I accomplished. I also used this blog to help me know how many days it has been with no soda since I decided to give it up. Since the beginning, every 5 days I would record how many days it has been. I'm going to keep doing it until the 1st Anniversary (at least; & than maybe longer). At some point I was also thinking about moving it from 5 days to 10 days when I record how many days it has been although I don't know when that will happen, I'm still thinking about that one. Last but not least, as the marathon is obviously over, I think this blog will be my excerise-only/weight loss blog that will only be for that where I'll record any running/excerise and any future marathons, etc that I might do in the future at some point.

Hebrews 12:1-2's (my running blog) future will be strictly:
  1. Nutrition (weight, etc--thinking about it),
  2. Documentation of any future races 4 me as well as any exercise I do (running, wlaking, riding my bike, etc)
  3. Record how many days it has been since no soda started
  4. Getting healthy (look at #'s 1-3 here on this list)

I'm signing off until my next running adventure! :)

No comments: