Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 20: 5 Miles

3rd Marathon Group training session

Today, I ran as well as walked 5 Miles with the marathon training group. The group consists of my friend Lauren and two of her friends. It was a good workout today; I can feel the burn and can't imagine how I feel next Sunday during the marathon! Yikes!! The LA Marathon is only a week away....7 days!! Oh my gosh!! I'm excited, a bit nervous and have about a million butterflies running around in my stomach at this moment. It's pretty surreal. I mean...its a marathon all 26.2 miles of it. I can't believe its happening! Pure excitement 4 sure. I just hope i dont throw up from all the excitement...haha...lol

Some thoughts I have before the BIG day:
  1. From today: I can't wait 2 experience my first ever marathon in 7 days when I dominate the LA Marathon this year. It's going to be such a sweet & exciting time that day. I'm getting pumped (as you can tell) just thinking about it!! I don't know what that day will hold but I'm just going to have an awesome time! ♥ :)
  2. From Friday, March 12, 2010: It's down to single digits now......only 9 days away from me doing the LA Marathon!!!! I can't hardly wait! It's exciting just thinking about it!! ♥ :)
  3. From Tuesday, March 9, 2010: It's crazy to think that in 12 days is the LA Marathon & I'm doing it!! My first ever marathon! Sweet :) ♥
  4. From Monday, March 1, 2010: the butterflies are growing rapidly inside my stomach by the minute because there's only 19 days until the LA Marathon!! What did I get myself into?? It's a challenge I want to rise up to; bring it on!!

I'm signing off until my next running adventure! :)

No comments: