Monday, March 15, 2010

In 6 days....

....I'll be doing my first ever marathon!! How crazy is that?!! At this moment, it just seems unreal to me. It really won't hit me until I'm actually running the marathon. I've never done anything like this before in my life. It's going to be quite an accomplishment for me since it has been 8 years since I last run....which WAS in high school! Running a marathon is a pretty surreal moment. And, to make the day even more special, I just found out that two of my really good friends; Bonnie Whipp and Vikki Lanzsiero that I feel blessed to call my friend is coming to cheer me on at the finish line. That gives me an incentive to really do well! :)

What I'm thinking about on this soon-to-be experience:

  1. I don't know what to expect the day of the marathon and that's okay! I'm up for a challenge and ready to conquer the LA Marathon.
  2. Am I really doing this?!! It's not going to hit me until I'm there....waiting at the start line ready to gowhen the whole shebang starts.
  3. I've never had SO many butterflies in my stomach than this event! They're making me excited, nervous and just plain excited! :)

6 days until the 2010 LA Marathon!! :)

No comments: