....I'm doing the 2010 LA Marathon!! I'm getting chills from just all the excitement from it being my first ever marathon!! I know it's in two days on Sunday but it still doesn't seem real. I can't believe I'm running a MARATHON!! All 26.2 Miles of it! Like I said before, its exciting and nervous. Go my feet!! You can do it!! One step at a time; one foot in front of another.
This was my status yesterday on facebook:
*Thursday, March 18, 2010; 4:28pm*
3 Days until the LA Marathon.....I know I can do it! ♥ *Hebrews 12:1-3*
Comments I received:
Millie Brache and Cheryl Hutchison like this.
Cheryl Hutchison
You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 9:03pm ·
Millie Brache
yes you can, and you will be so glad you did.
8 hours ago ·
My reply:
Thanks! 2 days!!
Anyway.....
2 Days until the LA Marathon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment