For my workout that's for my training, I ran 5 miles today in this morning & it felt great! :) I ran to the mall (& back--well, that's for another day...haha...when I get to 10 Miles).
I ran 5 Miles today! I feel so good too because I did not walk at all even when /if I needed too (like if I needed a quick breather). I ran the whole way & I feel great not to mention tired. I can't imagine how tired and even exhausting I'd be at the end of the marathon. I know I'll be extremely, SUPER tired for sure!! My legs would be dead, that's for sure. Probably barely able to walk too. You can count on that. Anyway, today was 5 miles. It went well.
Things to think about:
- My legs feeling the burn. I want to work on my legs/thighs, getting them into shape.
- Running heats you up & keeps you warm. It may be chilly when one runs but you don't definitely feel the cold when you are running. Your body is being heated while you are running that keeps you nice and warm so you don't feel the cold air. It's just something that I've noticed. On a side note: I just need a long t shirt that can be used for running to wear when I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment