So today, I was finally able to run again after being sidelined last week due to a sore muscle/strain! Yeah, I ran. I was happy about that! I just have to work on my knees getting better and back at 100%. For that week, I just rested and took it easy. I walked instead of running, & rode the bicycle one time. I used Icy Hot and an ice pack (Icing where it hurts really helped) to help with easing the pain which brings me today's news!
4 Miles!
That's what I was supposed to do today in my training & I did. Today, I ran 4 Miles and it felt good! :) The breeze felt really good while running as well as it was not cold either to me, it felt like. It's probably because I was running and something about your body being warm and all when you run, you do not feel the cold.
I'm signing off until my next running adventure!
1 comment:
Joy that's awesome! You're well on your way to that marathon! Keep running for Christ. :)
Post a Comment