Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week 9: 8 Miles

Today, for my training I ran 8 Miles this morning. It felt good and tiring all at the same time. I have one thing to say about last week's run and that is when I ran the church run course, I just have to say that I dislike that course. It's just so hard. I'd always have to push myself to keep going and finish. The church run really pushes you! It was just not my favorite course to run but I have to. Today, though was good.

Something to think about:
  1. Running is hard. You have to keep up at it. It's something that you have to want to do & make up your mind to do it. running takes time. That's what I want to do. Run. And I want to run with a goal of mine in mind & that is to run and finsih a marathon. It will be hard but I want to do it and my mind is made up. Running is no easy task: it takes patience and endurance plus it is a tough sport.

I'm signing off until my next running adventure!

No comments: