Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 8: Church Run

I call today's post title: Church run. Pretty simple, plain & predictable for the title, I know. I also call it that because I'm not quite sure how many miles I ran this morning. It was somewhere between 7-8 Miles, I think. I'll try to find out for sure and report back here to document it.

Today, I ran somewhere between 7-8 Miles for my training this morning. I ran to my church through the paseos. Different sources (Map Quest, Google, Mr. Beckwith, etc) have said that it's about 7-8 miles to church. Mr. Beckwith said that from the old church property to the new one in Saugus its about 7-8 Miles. I might want to also add that I probably did maybe a little more since I went the paseos route and not the street as the directions from Google and Map Quest give it for. It was a good run & I did it all by myself with no one to run with. It felt great! My feet are now resting (& recovering!! haha....) from my morning run.

After the run, I walked over to a friend's house nearby the church for water. That was about 1 Mile for sure (maybe mile and a half? I want to say that it was 2 miles for walking). Plus, it was an excuse to say hello! Nothing beats that. As you can see, I had my fill of excerise today for my training. My legs felt great (real tired but great)!

I'm signing off until my next running adventure!

No comments: