Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week 7: 3 Miles

Today, I was supposed to run 3 Miles for my training BUT I could not. Why, you may ask? Mother Nature. I did not run today because it was pouring rain outside and I didn't want to run in the rain (even though I could, I guess) because I didn't want to catch a something; getting sick therefore missing who knows how many more running days. I played it safe. Here's a little humor that went with todaywhen my friend texted me this morning asking if I had ran. It was both funny and encouraging all rolled up in one. Enjoy! Love you Bonnie! She's a sweet friend.

Bonnie: "You out jogging this morn?"
Me: "That would be a negative because of the rain."
Bonnie: "Whats a little water?"
Me: "True. I just don't want to catch anything and get sick."
Bonnie: " Smart."

I'm signing off until my next running adventure!

No comments: