"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Thursday, January 1, 2015
New Year Run 2015
Nothing welcomes the start of a New YEar than a good ole' run with a nice walk in between and on the cool down on the way back! It was about 2.08 miles; around there. And, I tried a different course than before today too. Happy New Year! Hello 2015. 45 Days until the Santa Colorita 5K Fun Run! I got this. I'm getting there. It was a nice workout to welcome 2015 and watching the sunset {Sorry no pictures; I just enjoyed it. It was still nice though} as I was coming back home made for a nice ending to 1/1/15 :) #JustDoIt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment