Tuesday, January 27, 2015

1/27: Workout

It was such a beautiful day with a chance of rain with how the clouds are today earlier so I decided to exercise. Myself said to me, "Joy, why don't you go for a run. You just got back from lunch." And I said to me, "Sure why not. I will."

**My Blonde Moment of the day: When getting ready to excercise, put on your RUNNING shoes not your regular shoes ... haha.--Yep, that was me. I had grabbed my one regular tennis shoe and when I was about to put it on was when I realized it wasn't the right show. I than proceeded to put on the right shoes :)
#IfYouNeededALaughTodayYourWelcome

My Run for today was from where I live to my friend Bonnie's house because this course is about 3 miles there and back which is what a 5K is. The course is relatively flat with  a couple; somewhat hilly; doable hills that is easy or somewhat to work through especially for someone like myself that does not like hills at all. I felt good after the run. Usually, I got for an hour of exercise for my run but today it was 55 minutes. I cut it by 5 minutes ... yay ... haha :) #TinySteps #babystepshereasIgetbackintorunning

Only 18 days until the Santa Colorita 5K Fun Run! Ready or not, here I come for some fun that day. I got this and so does Christine Korenthal and Delanie as well as Melody Knight who are also doing the Color Run.

#WeGotThis #JustDoIt #Determined #SlowAndEasy #SantaColorita #RunningIsMyGym #Running #IGotThis #ThisWasALongPostIWrote #SorryNotSorry

P.S.--The past couple of Sundays I've done 3 miles.

No comments: