"Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Monday, December 29, 2014
12/29/14: Run
I went for a 2.68 run in the new neighborhood this evening around 4pm from my home to COC. I encountered a slightly; somewhat hill that leads up to CalArts. I did okay on that: half way I ran and the other half going u I walked. I don't do well with hills/I don't like hills no matter how big or small they are but I'm working on it. It is about a month to go until the Santa Colorita 5K Fun Run! I got this. Like Nike says #JustDoIt. Good thing I'm doing the untimed wave though too :) like last year cause it is way more fun. What did I get myself into .... haha just kdding ... it will be a fun time no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment