Today, for my training that I did this morning, I ran 3.78 Miles and it felt good ESPECIALLY this run being the first one after being sick with a cold/sniffles this last week! It was a good run.
Something to think about:
- Finish Strong! :)
- Keep going, you can do it!! I know I can!! It takes practice.
- Just curious, how many days does it take for one to really feel the "no soda" affect? I know someday, I'll feel it. One thing I can feel for sure from no soda is a bit of cleansing from my body since giving it up. I know that may or may not sound really weird. Plus, I don't have a lot headaches anymore (some here and there but still, very distant) & that's all the more to give soda up!! I've been 101 days sober without soda today.
I'm signing off until my next running adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment