Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nutrition Pt. 2

Here are some things I've decided to do with the whole dieting thing. I'm still eating what I what; making just a good call on it in terms of what I'm eating.

I decided to:
  1. Have no soda. At first, I decided to give up soda for the whole training period for the marathon but I think I will keep it even after. So basically, I drink water, juice, gatorade, just tea, etc. It has been relatively easy since giving up soda except for the whole 1st week or two but it has been easy none the less. Besides, water is really good to have anyway.
  2. Red meat. I'm going off hamburgers for awhile. Although, I want to try that Protein Burger once that they have at In and Out without the bun.
  3. Bread. I'm half way on this. I'm still going to have bread but not as much; have it in moderation, you know? I'm going to still have it but give it up half way.
  4. No Sweets. We'll see how long that lasts...haha
  5. No eating after 8:30/9pm. (I'm going to try it out)

Well, this is it for now....check back later for more parts (Pt. 3, Pt. 4 etc in the title area of these posts) of my Nutrition. I just wanted to write my ideas down here for what I want I'm doing/thinking about dieting so I know for myself and come back to it for reference.

No comments: