Monday, March 21, 2011

One Year Ago, today!


From Sunday, March 21, 201o to Monday, March 21, 2011; it has been one year since I accomplished one of my goals & an amazing feat. Can you believe it?!!

One year ago, I ran in the 2010 LA Marathon which was my first ever marathon to boot too & now I can say that I'm a marathon participant!

So one Year Ago today, I was the energizer bunny that kept on going & going until all 26.2 miles were done! The marathon was one of the most amazing and exhilarating moments in my life that I've done. It felt really good despite the pain & I'd do it all again just don't ask me when. Running a marathon was one of the best decisions I've ever made! It was such a rewarding experience for me that will be remembered 4ever. I'm still in awe of myself for having the courage to do one. Plus, I'm still in shock to this day that I did 26.2 miles. It's crazy to even think about it but I'm glad I did it!!

A Huge Thanks goes out too:
Thanks to my friends Bonnie & Vikki for being my cheerleaders that day by coming out that day to cheer me on; as I finished and crossed that finish line, it meant a lot. Thank you!

*One of my favorite pictures!*

No comments: