Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/2014: Run


*Just finished a 1.28 Run earlier this morning. It felt good but a lot of work. My Motto is #justdoit along with the tortoise & the Hare's #slowandeasy gets it done. 5K, here I come because #igotthis! #santaclarita5Kcolorrun

I'm not giving up....
....I'm keeping up with the training it no matter how hard it is.

*I'm not following a diet but I want to try to go with just drinking water until race day which is February 15. I definitely know that it will be tough to just drink water. If I slip up here or there, I won't sweat it but it is just something I want to try. Plus, water is good for you anyway! And, seeing how I'm not really following the training schedule that I picked out for this 5K awhile ago, I'm kind of doing my "own training schedule" with some help from the schedule I picked. I still like that training schedule I picked & I would use it again. I just got off to a slow start with my training and missed some training days here and there.

No comments: