Monday, December 2, 2013

5K Training

So, I have decided to do another race; a 5K in February. It's a Color Run so all I'km expecting is to have fun doing it. I signed up for the untimed not timed race.  I wanted to get into running again but it has been hard to back into running since the marathon I did three years ago. The motivation that I had than is just not here now. But I want to work on it and I think a 5K is perfect. It is a short run too. I googled "training schedules for 5K Beginners" to see which one might best suit me. I came across this one that I liked that I decided to go with.

Here's to a new adventures while training and for my first ever Color Run come February! Can't wait. I'm super excited to get colorified {Yeah, I made up a word :)}!! Thank you Mrs. Melody Knight for giving me a ride to the race and than home afterwards as well as doing the race with me too. It's going to be fun!

No comments: