I have to admit that since I decided to start running again; it hasn't been easy. There are some days that I get up and go for a run awhile there are others that I simply don't run that day. But, I don't want to give up. I want to keep going because like the picture says, "Giving up is not an option."
This morning I went for a 2.27 mile run. Orginally, I was just going to go for 1.83 miles but I was feeling good so I continued on. The whole run felt good & I just have to say that my friend Melyndee Butterfield as well as Lauren Yokomizo {who I ran a marathon with in 2010} are my running inspirations :)
*My Facebook Status this morning after the Run:
"Went for a 2.27 mile run this morning. The run felt good & I just have to say that Melyndee Butterfield is my running inspiration :)
Melyndee replied & said, "Aw, thanks!"

No comments:
Post a Comment