Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lord, I'm Running

"Lord I'm running, Lord I'm running, Lord I'm running to you, draw me closer"--Kari Jobe.

*I came across Kari Jobe yesterday & she has become an artist that I really like! This song reminds me Hebrews 12: 1-2 that I chose for myself as I was training for my marathon back in the day to keep things into perspective. Whether I run again in a race and/or not, I want to always run and draw close to Jesus; I run because of him. I need Jesus in my life because without him it's nothing. You can try to do things on your own but it won't work. I run in a marathon/half-marathon because of Jesus and I run in life because of him too.

This is what I want to work towards:
"I need You
I can't Get enough of you
I come alive when I'm in your presence, oh god of my salvation

Lord you're drawing me I am completely
Overtaken
Yes I Run, Jesus, I Run"

P.S.--Check out Kari Jobe's music!

No comments: