What I have done:
- No More Soda. Yeah!
What I haven't done:
- Red Meat. What can I say? I like meat. But I haven't had it {hamburgers, specially} all the time if that counts for anything.
- Bread. I still have/eat bread. I do not think I'm giving that up. I'll try less but not giving it up.
- No Sweets. More on that in a bit....
- No eating after 8:30/9pm. We'll see how this one goes too...if I do this one than I think I'll make the no-eating afterward 9pm.
Which brings me to the point of this post: Starting today, I'm going to say no more candy for me. I know it's going to be really hard because there are some favorite candies of mine out there but I'm going to give it a try. I'm going to try my no candy "fast" first for 21 days (I heard 21 days is the # of days it takes to form/break a habit and/or something like that) and than go from there after the21 days. Wish me luck! I'll post how I'm doing each day of the no candy goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment